*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Tuesday 3 April 2012

My house is cold.
There's a fly in my bedroom.
I played the trumpet in a concert thing.
I felt like i was on crack when I went to see the Hunger Games. It was good. The movie I mean...




So, my exciting news!
Hannah and I are sort of recording some songs and they'll sort of be available freely. As in if you want them I will give them to you for completely free. Should be finished recording by Saturday-ish.
If you want a physical CD then Hannah and I will decorate or whatever if you want.
Reasons why it is going to be free:
- I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to sell stuff. You know, the law and that.
- It might be crap so basically you have nothing to lose.
- I love you?
- Igloos (I wanted it all to be i's :P )


 So yeah, contact me after its done if you want the songs and I'll send 'em to you and stuff.


I should probably be saying something of value in these posts but oh well!


Missions for Easter Holidays (though no one fulfilled their last mission :/ )
- Help Get me cool youtube friendz my own age-ish!
- Help me get more subscribers!
- Do the missions which you completely ignored from previous posts >:P
- NEVER FORGET TO BE AWESOME <3






Yupp that's all.






What's the opposite of Shalom? Molahs?? 


Bye I guess. FEEDBACK GREATLY APPRECIATED AND REQUIRED AND THINGS!








Oh look I can add videos into my blogposts. Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment