*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter People of The Interwebz. :D

So... Do you remember that thing I was really excited about? The Recording thing? Yeah well.... It didn't exactly go as planned. We managed to get four vaguely successful-ish recordings done, so that's all there is. Personally I think that for two girls recording songs in a bedroom with bad equipment they're not that bad. The equipment we did use made our voices sound weird (though mine does on any recording anyway) but at the end of it we were happy to get anything. You can have the songs if you want them though...

In lighter news... No wait... Nope, I have nothing to put in here...

Jelly Beans SUCK! :( 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment