*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Monday 19 March 2012

Hello... 
So, St. Patrick's Day... Quickfire version!

  • Found my friend Mitchell and we laughed and ran and stalked.
  • Found Hannah and Annie and we did wandering.
  • Mitchell left, Ciara arrived.
  • Went to watch parade. (couldn't see)
  • Went to cafe. Ciara leaves.
  • Laoise comes.
  • We go to the fun fair and go on the rides till we feel sick.
That's pretty much it...
Japanese people came on Sunday and they are nice.
I filmed a video and they gave me odd looks....
This blogpost is really detatched.....
Monday=DAY OFF!!! YAY!
Was asked to go to the cinema but politely declined -homework...
And that's pretty much it.
Please, please please please please let me know what you think of my videos or blogposts or whatever. Tell me anything I really want to hear from you!
If you exist....
*Ping!* Idea! If you email me pictures (see previous post) Then I will reward you somehow... Even if you just email me and say that you like my videos, you will get a reward...*








*Terms and Conditions Apply. Each sold seperately. Batteries not included. Free Wifi. Does not fully apply to relatives. Each call cost 70 euro and calls from spaceship may cost considerably the same.








M'kay byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment