*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Monday 12 March 2012


Oh, Hey there! 
     This week was a lot of fun. By this week I mean, this weekend.
Hannah texted me on Thursday night saying: Hey do you want to go see The Wanted with me tomorrow? And of course I said yes.
     It was amazing! Hannah has shown me how good they are and well… Nathan Sykes… Need I say anymore? ;)
It was really good, though there were these really drunk people in front of us and it wasn’t pleasant. I did manage to photobomb a woman’s picture… Twice. I felt so evil. :P
     We went on the Luas a bit and it was really crowded and stuff. As I attempted to say in my recent video (before I was cut across >L ) , people on the Luas have no consideration for two young girls trying to listen to Chameleon Circuit.
      Hannah and I watched Doctor Who all night Saturday, and then we filmed a video on Sunday. Videos are so hard. L
      If you read this and you watch my YouTube videos then I love you. In fact I love you so much I award you this jelly baby. Its your favourite and everything, look! Aw, the things I do for you guys.
      If you like the idea of a Hannah/Heather collab channel please let me know.
      I have a mission for you! If you find/draw/paint/come across/lick any cool or interesting pictures that you think I would like then email them to me! : heatherrawrs@gmail.com If I like them enough they might even end up on the wall! J
      The second, lesser-important mission is to suggest a cool new/old word for me to try and make a thing. Any word at all and I’ll just start using it and see if it catches on!
      Thanks for reading. If you actually read through the whole thing then you’re a special starfla- … I mean special SNOWflake.


       Don’t forget to be groovy and awesome and yourself and stuff.



       Bye. J

No comments:

Post a Comment