*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Sunday 4 March 2012

I was sick for a lot of this week so not much happened. 
On Thursday I left school early to get an x-ray...
X-rays are scary... :(
I was lying on the bed thing and my mum was talking to the woman.
Mun was like, "Should I leave or something?"
and the woman said, " No, it's fine. Just stand behind this very thick glass wall"
Maybe I'm wrong but that made me worry.
Apparently it was safe to be behind the glass but not safe where I was.
Which means I could have died or whatever and it would be their fault.
(This is clearly coming from someone who's never gotten an x-ray before now.)
Afterwards I asked the woman could I see the pictures and she said, "NO!"
So, I've to go and see my G.P. this Thursday for the results. 




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!








That is all.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment