*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Sunday 26 February 2012

Hey.
This is just going to be awful. Sorry.
This week was kinda eventful.
Hannah and I have got tickets to One Direction next March!!
So yaaaaaaaaay!
I can't remember half the shit that happened this week sorry.
I have a good excuse: I'm sick. :)
I saw my baby cousins for the first time on Tuesday!
Umi and Artan are really cool. (my cousins)
I filmed a new video. Woo its really bad :P
I can't stop listening to Alex Day's EP 117% complete.
How good are those songs??!! :D






Happy March on Thursday!




I have to get an x-ray done on the 1st so yay for that. :/








bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeghhhhhhh






kbi

No comments:

Post a Comment