*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Friday 3 February 2012

Eventful week!! :O
Started on nerdfighters.ning.com or something
so that's fun and stuff.
Had to redo my art project :( apparently it was "too late" for it.
Trumpet was hilarious as always and I didn't have piano!! xD
Hannah (as mentioned below) and I went to a pantomime in a local
place. Frankly, it was the dirtiest and most messed up show I've ever
seen. 




So that was good ...
Getting my hair cut.. :S (indecisive face)


<3 Hannnah who stuck a whole night with me :)






K bye..


DFTBA ;)










Soo um heeyy i guess ? Its Hannah yay! and i have to write something while heather does some stuff........? So this week was exciting i mean i made up an initialism IHB [i hate bananas 4 those who care] aaaand i had a piano lesson that was suckish :L And i went to see a pantomime with Heather who said that above so i dont no y i said it again. It was frickin terrible..who is called placenta??? seriously! byeee *awkward ending*.


Hannah on Nerdfighters.ning. and possibly will have blogs coming soon to computer screens near your face. 






k bye again....

No comments:

Post a Comment