*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Sunday 29 January 2012

So my life has been sort of interesting recently...
As usual my piano lesson was horrific and my trumpet lesson with Hannah was hilarious. I have started my sculpture in art which you might find boring but for me its the only thing I have to look forward to. My school had an open night for everyone who's going to be in 1st year next year and that was quite fun. Hannah and I did very good displays of artistic giddiness while being watched in a zoo-like fashion. A particular nice foreign person stared at me for 5 minutes while I shaded in drawings of hands. So that was fun and stuff. 
Next week I will most likely be going to a panto which some of my friends are in so yay for that. 




Hannah by the way is this person- @HannahPaynexx


Follow her and stuff.




Please follow this blog :( I am sad now that no one has.




Come back next week to be bored by my life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment