*waves*

So I'm just a girl who does bad YouTube videos and hopes that you will follow subscribe and do lots of clicking for me. :)


Leave comments!

Sunday 12 February 2012

THINGS HAPPENED!
Well not really but they kinda did...
I got my hair cut and curled last weekend but it didn't exactly go too well...
Basically she did nothing but comb my ear to bits.
We had an eventful lunch with lots of people yelling and poking at eachother on Wednesday.
My piano teacher cursed several times during my lesson on Thursday.
On Friday Hannah and I went downtown and got soaked and stalked-
three lads in hoodies started screaming my name and when I tried to follow them they legged it. I will never know who they are. 
On Saturday I created a Youtube Channel and was given a camera and stuff.
Today (Sunday) I made my first ever YouTube video! YAY FOR THAT!
Its awful but I consider it a learning experience. It also took friggin ages so I'm proud of it kind of...


Hannah and I are going to Dublin this week. YAY! Shopping XD.




I will probably write a blog after that. 




My YouTube Channel: TheNerdomContinues. Theres only one video at the moment.










kthnxbi!

No comments:

Post a Comment